viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

Like I Love You (Extended Mix) - R.I.O.




You and Me

on the L
to the O
to the V
to the E

Ain't nobody gonna
love you
love you
love you
Just like me

So let me show you what it means to be my lady
Maybe, if we only try, try, try...

I believe...
without your love I will be incomplete

Oh baby, you're all I need
The most beautiful girl I've ever seen
(the girl I've ever seen)


Oh, I don't wanna break it, no break it!
If only I could see you
before to make it, go make it

I don't wanna wait another day, Oh (Oh, Oh)
'Cause there ain't nobody...


Ain't nobody loves you, Oh

Like I love you, Oh


Like I
Like I
love you
, Oh

'Cause there ain't no one like you

Ain't nobody, loves you like I love you, Oh
(So what you're gonna say)

Like I love you, Oh
(You don't wanna break away)

Like I
Like I
love you
, Oh

'Cause there ain't no one like you



Like I
Like I
love you

'Cause there ain't no one like you


I'm in need...
of your sweet body to fulfill my dreams
(to, to fulfill my dreams)

Oh lady, lady, can't you see?
You'll be the shorty in my love supreme


(Pre-Chorus & Complete Chorus)


I know that we can make it, yeah, make it
And nothing in this galaxy could break it, could break it
Gonna be the one that makes you crazy

Baby I, I only wish that I could make you see, you see:

You and Me


(Pre-Chorus & Blue Chorus)



.

No hay comentarios: