domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2008

Caterpillar



I’m a little CATERPILLAR tiny and green
Crawlin’ around head full of dreams
Inch by inch takes all day
I’m dreamin’ of wings and flyin’ away

Just a little CATERPILLAR down on the ground
I climb a tree hang upside down
I don’t know why I build a cocoon
Not sure why I do what I do

But if I were a BUTTERFLY
I could leave the ground behind
Would things look different way up high?
I wish I were a BUTTERFLY

I’m just a little CATERPILLAR fast asleep
Eyes closed tight lost in a dream
In my dream I break free
Stretch out my legs and check out my wings

I feel just like a BUTTERFLY
Watch me leave the ground behind
Things look different way up high
I feel just like a BUTTERFLY

Look at me I’m flying!
I’m really flying!
Somebody pinch me!


"... Then,
together with them,
we who are still alive and remain on the earth
will be caught up in the clouds
to meet the Lord in the air.

Then we will be with the Lord forever."

1 Thessalonians 4:17


.

No hay comentarios: