sábado, 6 de junio de 2009

Count on me - Billy Gilman





Billy Gilman - Count on me



Yeah yeah, hey yeah!

Hey hey, what do you say?
I got you, it's a brand new day
Ain't nothing gonna bring me down...

And if we stick together like crazy glue
As long as you've got me, baby I got you!
There's no stopping us now...

And when it's dark, when it's cold
When you're scared and alone
I'll be there by your side
An that's all you need to know...

These are the reasons that we love
And baby my love, you can be sure of
I got you back when the odds are stacked
Against us you will see
This is a promise that I'll make:
/ You can always count on me! /

Yeah, yeah!

Relax, if we get off the track
I'll take the wheel and steer us back
I'm looking out for you, yeah!

And even when we don't see eye to eye
We can still share peace with the big blue sky
That's what best friends do, yeah!

And when you're down, when you're out
Call my name, scream it out!
I'll be there, don't forget
That's what friendship is all about!

And these are the reasons that we love
And baby my love you can be sure of
I got you back when the odds are stacked
Against us you will see
This is a promise that I'll make
/ You can always count on me /

Yeah!

'Cause you make me smile, and you make me laugh
I will catch your fall when you need a hand
You won't ever have to wait, let's go! Yeah!

(These are the reasons that we love) This are the reasons!
(And baby my love you can be sure of) The reasons we love, yeah!
(I got your back when the odds are stacked) Against us you will see!
(This is a promise that I'll make) These are the reasons!
(You can always count on me) These are the reasons!

(These are the reasons that we love) This is a promise that I'll make, yeah!
(And baby my love you can be sure of) I got you back, yeah!
(I got your back when the odds are stacked) Against us you will see, yeah!
(This is a promise that I'll make:) The reasons that we love!

(You can always count on me)
(You can always count on me) This is the promise that I'll make, yeah!
(You can always count on me) These are the reasons... yeah!
(You can always count on me) My love, you can be sure of, oh! yeah!
I got your back, baby!

Yeah yeah!
Wow!

These are the reasons we love, yeah!
These are the reasons, yeah!
My love you can be sure of, baby!


.

No hay comentarios: