lunes, 24 de enero de 2011

Shed a tear - Kevjumba

Con un poco de humor, pero es la verdad...
Los hombres también tenemos derecho a llorar...

;'- )






Here it comes, Can't you see
That we're tough guys and we have feelings

Take my hand, Close your eyes
With you right here, Imma shed a tear... and cry

Don't be afraid to cry
You can still be a manly guy... just cry

Don't be afraid to cry
Let it free fall from your eyes


Wake up see a sunrise
Let it free fall from your eyes
Start my day and I read a sonnet
Got got a soft cheek with a tear on it

Step out and the skies are clear
I'm a man and I have no fear
Take a step and I land in crap
I let it out, no holding back


(Chorus)


Baby we can go out on a first date
But you come and pick me up half an hour late
Girl I'm not gonna lie that you almost made me cry
But I'm a masculine guy, I'll be Ok!

Yeah! Your place, Toy Story 3
the greatest all time kid's movie
But I forgot, Andy leaves Woody
And now the tears are coming right back over me



.

No hay comentarios: