lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

Whatever - Oasis


Una canción que te recuerda que mientras tengas vida
en ti está el poder de ser quien quieras...

¡Eres libre para serlo y alcanzar tus sueños!

Si Dios nos da vida,
Y ves que realmente depende de ti ser quien quieras ser, lo lograrás...





I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose and I'll sing the blues if I want

I'm free to say whatever I
Whatever I like, if it's wrong or right, it's alright!


It always seems to me
You always see what people want you to see

How long is it gonna be
before we get on the bus and 'cause no fuss?

Get a grip on yourself, it don't cost much!

(Coca Cola Ending:)

/ Free to be whatever you
Whatever you say if it comes my way it's alright /

You're free to be wherever you
Wherever you please, you can shoot the breeze if you want

Whatever you say if it comes my way it's alright!

Free to be whatever you
Whatever you like if it's wrong or right, it's alright!

You're free to be wherever you
Wherever you please, you can shoot the breeze if you want

(Chorus)

I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose and I'll sing the blues if I want


Here in my mind
You know you might find
Something that you
You thought you once knew
But now it's all gone
And you know it's no fun
Yeah I know it's no fun
Oh, I know it's no fun


/ I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose and I'll sing the blues if I want /

/ Whatever you do, whatever you say
Yeah, I know it's alright! /

/ All the young blues carry the news /







.

No hay comentarios: