jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

Lady (You Bring Me Up) - Commodores

Muchas gracias a todas las amigas que me han apoyado
en mi reciente Plop! amoroso, Je.

Ellas me levantan el ánimo y me dan bueno consejos ;-)

Un saludo especial a Maryi Alexandra
mi doctora corazón...





Lady
you bring me up when I'm down
Maybe
you're gonna change my life around


You came to me when I was lonely
and no one cared
You made me see that I was only
just running scared

I saw your face and something told me
you were the one
You smiled at me and now I see
my life's begun!


Lady
you brought me in from out the rain
Maybe
me life will never be the same


Once I was filled with desperation
a solitary man
You gave me hope and inspiration
like only true love can

Now I believe in what you're saying
I'm ten feet tall
This love don't need no explaining
we've got it all


(Chorus)



.

No hay comentarios: