viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

We Were Colors - Kyle Andrews




We were colors, we were like
Telling stories through the night
Almost everything was right
we were colors, we were like

OHHHHOOOOHHHHHOHOH

OHHHHHHHHOOOHHHOOOHHOHOOH

OHHHHHOHOHOOHHOH

OHHHHHHHOOOOHHHOHOHOHOH

You were climbing in that tree
We were skinning up our knees
All the birds were circling me
Dive bomb'n the chimney

OHHHHOHHHOHOHO

OHHHHHOOOHHOHOHOHHOH

I wanna thank you for all that you have done
Lets sing and dance and I'll tell everyone
How you're sweet you're so sweet
Yes Indeed I'm so lucky I've got you
I'm so lucky I've got you

I wanna thank you for all that you have done
Lets sing and dance and I'll tell everyone
How you're sweet, you're so sweet
Yes Indeed

Oh, I'm so lucky I've got you
(x3)


.

No hay comentarios: