lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

All for Love - Color Me Badd



I'm so glad you're my girl, I'll do anything for you
Call you every night and give you flowers too

I thank the Lord for you, I think about you all the time
I ask him everyday that you'll forever be mine

I wanna hold your hand to show you I'll be there
I like to do the things that let you know I care

I sing this lullaby, 'Cause girl you fill me full
I look into your eyes. You're so beautiful.


Oh girl I think I love you, I'm always thinkin' of you
I want you to know I do it all for love


I love it when we're together, girl I need you forever
And want you to know: I do it all for love


I will never leave you sugar, this I guarantee
I look in to the future, I see: You and Me

Knight in shining armor, I will be your fairy tale
I wanna take care of you, girl, I'll serve you well


I will be there for you to catch you when you fall
I'll hold you in my arms, that's where you belong

I sing this lullaby 'cause girl you fill me full
I look in to your eyes, you're so beautiful... Beautiful... Yeah!


(Chorus)


You, come here sweetheart, I want you to know something all right
See Everyday in my life without you, will be like a hundred years

The distance between us: An ocean of tears
See all the things I do for you are for love, dig it

All for lovin' (all for love)
All for you (you, you, you)
All for lovin' you...you...you...you


(Chorus)
x3

No hay comentarios: