domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

With Thee - Grupo -Del Valle-

¡Por fin un Vallenato en Inglés!



/I live now, but just remember/
that no matter how far I ramble tonight
you'll always be on my mind everyday and every night

/And if by ever get lonely baby
your memory will surprise and keep my love always alive/


With thee, with thee
is just where I wanna be
living by your side
for the rest of my life

(x2)


/My word takes me far away/
is the biggest sacrifice I have to make
in order to offer you a solid future prosperity

/I wish I can always remain by your side
sharing together this love everyday and every night/


(Chorus)


Oh, baby... I miss you... and I love you!


The moments we spent togeter
Oh, those moments we spent together
They came for all the times away

And I know that soon someday
we'll be together all night and day

To live enjoying simply each other
planning together this love everyday and everynight


To live enjoying simply each other
planning together our lives everyday and everynight



(Chorus)
x3

With thee!
 
(-With thee- es una forma poética del cotidiano -With you-. Ambas traducen: Contigo)


.

No hay comentarios: