martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

It's not right but It's okay - Whitney Houston




Friday night you and your boys went out to eat, ah...
Then they hung out, but you came home around three (you did it)
If six of ya'll went out, ah... Then four of you were really cheap
Cause only two of you had dinner, I found your credit card receipt


It's not right ,but it's okay, I'm gonna make it anyway
Pack your bags, up and leave
Don't you dare come running back to me

It's not right, but it's okay, I'm gonna make it anyway
Close the door behind you, Leave your key
I'd rather be alone than unhappy


I pack bags so you can leave town for a week (yes I am)
The phone rings... and then you look at me (why you turn and look at me?)
You said it was one of your friends, down on 54th street, boy.
So why did 2-1-3... Showed up on your call ID? 

(I’ve been through all of this before) I’ve been through all of this before
(So go out an get your things) Don’t think about it, don’t think about it
(And all the sleeping around, it takes some, boy) They gon’t get yours
(Things ain't gonna change) Things ain't gonna change, baby 

('cause I won’t be your fool anymore) You don’t stand a chance, boy
(That’s why you’ll have to leave) Say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(So don’t turn around to see my face) Don’t you turn around
There’s no more tears left here for you to see 

Now is it really worth you going out like that, tell me, oh
See I'm moving on and I refuse to turn back (back, back), Yeah!
See all of this time I thought I had somebody down for Whitney
It turns out, you were making a fool of me, Oh!
.
.

No hay comentarios: