sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

Dancing Cheek to Cheek - Fred Astaire



-I wonder what's keeping Horace.

-What's the matter?
-I... I'm afraid I'm going to have a headache.
-Oh, Don't go. This is a meeting I've been planning a long time.

-Good evening! It's nice to see you again, Miss Tremont!
-You've robbed me of the pleasure of introducing you two. You've already met.
-Oh Yes, we've met... last spring.
-Then I hope you see a lot of each other.

-You know, Madge is the most understanding person. She seems to know instinctively the kind of girl that interests me. I don't know what I'd do without her.
-That's sweet of you, darling. You two run along and dance, and don't give me another thought.

-That's what I'm afraid of. I think Madge is a very brave person.
-Yes, I have a tremendous admiration for her.

-Well, if Madge doesn't care, I certainly don't.
-Neither do I, all I know is that it's...


Heaven, I'm in Heaven
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
When we're out together dancing, cheek to cheek

Heaven, I'm in Heaven
And the cares that hang around me thro' the week
Seem to vanish like a gambler's lucky streak
When we're out together dancing, cheek to cheek

Oh! I love to climb a mountain
And to reach the highest peak
But it doesn't thrill me half as much
As dancing cheek to cheek

Oh! I love to go out fishing
In a river or a creek
But I don't enjoy it half as much
As dancing cheek to cheek

Dance with me
I want my arm about you
The charm about you
Will carry me thro' to Heaven

I'm in Heaven
and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
When we're out together dancing cheek to cheek



.

No hay comentarios: