sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

Tico Tico - Arielle Dombasile






Oh, Tico tico, tick! Oh, Tico tico, tock!
This Tico tico, he's the Cuckoo in my clock
And when he says "Cuckoo", He means it's time to woo
It's Tico time for all the lovers on the block


/ I've got a heavy date, A tête à tête at eight
To speak, oh, Tico, tell me if I'm getting late?
If I'm on time, cuckoo, but, if I'm late, woo-woo...
The one my heart is gone to may not want to wait

For just a birdie, and a birdie who goes nowhere
He knows of every lover's lane and how to go there
For in affairs of the heart, my Tico is terribly smart
He tells me gently, sentimently at the start!

Oh, Oh, I hear my little tico tico calling
Because the time is right and shades of night are falling
I love that not so Cuckoo, Cuckoo in the clock:

Tico tico, Tico tico, Tico tock! /


Tico tico, Tico tico, Tico tock!
(x2)

.

No hay comentarios: