viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

Can I Walk With You - India.Arie




I woke up this morning you were the first thing on my mind
I don't know where it came from all I know is I need you in my life
You make me feel like I can be a better woman
If you just say you wanna take this friendship to another place


Can I walk with you through your life?
Can I lay with you as your wife?
Can I be your friend till the end?
Can I walk with you through your life?


You've got me wondering if you know that I am wondering about you
The feeling is so strong that I can't imagine you're not feeling it too
You've known me long enough to trust that I want what's best for you
If you wanna be happy then I am the one that you should give your heart to


(Chorus)


Now everyday ain't gonna be, like the summer's day
Being in love for real it ain't like a movie screen
But I can tell you all the drama aside you and I can find what the worlds been
looking for forever friendship and love together


(Chorus)


Can I walk with you through your life till the day that the world stops turning
Can I walk with you till the day that my heart stops beating
Can I walk with you through your life
Can I walk with you till the day that the birds no longer take flight
till the moon is underwater

Can I walk with you (x2)

This is the moment I've been waiting for

Can I walk with you (x3)


You are everything I've been looking for
Creative intellectual
Can I walk with you as your wife



.

No hay comentarios: