martes, 6 de abril de 2010

The Sweetest Love - Robin Thicke




Ooh, Ooh,Ooh
Oh Babe... Oh yeah!

Why do people smile when no one’s smiling?
It's 'cause their thinking of someone they’re loving
Keep on believing we are meant to me and...
Nothing’s stopping you and me from going to heaven
Sweetest love...


I got the sweetest love there ain’t nothing sweeter
I got the sweetest love ain’t nothing beat it
There ain’t nothing sweeter


Now we're clever is about to inch just one ladder
It gets better every second we’re together
Oooh baby, it feels so right!
A new beginning starts tonight
The reason for when it’s on
Is because of you and me and... Sweetest love

Finally I can’t believe
'cause you and me, you’re my sweetest love


I got the sweetest love, there ain’t nothing sweeter
I got the sweetest love, ain’t nothing beat it
There ain’t nothing sweeter


Come on now
I got the sweetest love, there ain’t nothing sweeter
I got the sweetest love, can’t nothing beat it
There ain’t nothing sweeter, oh yeah!


Now I got that feeling in my gut
Now I need your fire in my life
Now I wanna give you love so much
And I keep on feeling my sweet, my sweet

Sweetest love...

I can’t believe that you and me, we gotta be
You’re my sweetest love


(Chorus)


/ I got the sweetest love there ain’t nothing sweeter
I got the sweetest love can’t nothing beat it
There ain’t nothing sweeter (Ohh!) /


Sweetest love
I can’t believe, you and me, we gotta be
Oh my sweetest love


.

No hay comentarios: