sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

I Go to Rio - The Muppet Show



-Yes, oh, this is going to be a fantastic show!
-Yes, better be... 'cause tonight we're keeping score
-Here's on a scale from 1 to 10 here your score is so far
-2?
-C'mon, c'mon guys forget about keeping score
you're gonna love this opening number -Let's Go to Rio-!


When my baby
When my baby smiles at me I go to Rio... de Janeiro
Mee-oh-my-oh
I go wild and then I have to do the Samba... and La Bamba


Now I'm not the kind of person
With a passionate persuasion for dancing... or romancing
But I give it to the rhythm
And my feet follow the beating of my heart


/ Woh-ho-oh-oh, when my baby
When my baby smiles at me I go to Rio... de Janeiro
I'm a Salsa/Funky fellow
When my baby smiles at me the sun lightens up my life
And I am free at last... (what a blast!) /

Rio!


-OK... Wasn't that terrific?
-Well on a scale from 1 to teg we give it a... 3!
-No....
-Oh, well, maybe wasn't enough good, let's give it a 1!
-No...
-0
-Yeah!

;-)


.

No hay comentarios: