miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Sesame Street: Cookie Monster's Sorting Song



Hi! Hey! Do you want to play a game now? OK, hear, I hope...

One of these things is not like the other things
One of these things just doesn't belong
Can you guess which thing is not like the other things?
Before I finish my sooooong!

Now look closely, look.
Now, something here, one of these things does not belong.

Now I give you a hint,
it has to do with how many cookies are on each plate.

Okay? You ready? No? Ok, keep looking. I look too.

This is hard even for a monster. Keep looking.

Oh, did you guess? Oh yeah?

Did you guess which thing is not like the other things?
Did you guess with all your might?!

If you guessed that, THIS THING is not like the other things...

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU KNOW WHAT?!

You were right! Oh, you're absolutely right!

You're so smart!

No hay comentarios: