domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009

Musical Plagiarism?

Yo opino que el Plagio Musical puede ser adrede o sin querer.

La verdad estas tres canciones me suenan muy parecidas...
¿Ustedes que opinan?

La verdad me quedo con las tres.
Las tres me gustan ;-)

Escuchen y juzguen ustedes:

Proyecto Uno - Te Dejaron Flat* (1996)



The Emotions - Best Of My Love (1977)



Mariah Carey - Emotions
(1991)



The Emotions - Best Of My Love
(La 'mamá' de las otras 2 canciones)

Doesn't take much
to make me happy
and make me smile and live
Never never will I feel discouraged
Cause our love's no mystery

Demonstrating love and affection
That you give so openly, yeah
I like the way you make me feel
about you baby
Want the whole wide world to see


Whoa whoa, you got the best of my love (x3)

Whoa whoa, you've got the best of my love


Goin' in and out of changes
The kind that come around each day
My life has a better meaning
Love has kissed me in a beautiful way

And oh, yeah (my love, my love)
oh, yeah (my love, my love)


oh you got the best of my love

Whoa whoa, you've got the best of my love (x3)


Demonstrating sweet love and affection
That you give so openly yeah
The way I feel about ya baby can't explain it
Want the whole wide world to see

Ohhh but in my heart
You're all I need
You for me and me for you
ohhh, it's growin' every day
ooooh

/ ohhh, oh oh oh oh oh
you've got the best of my love /

/ ohhh, givin' you the best of my love
my love ohh my love /

ohhh, oh oh oh oh oh
you've got the best of my love


Mariah Carey - Emotions

CHORUS:
You've got me feeling emotions
Deeper than I've ever dreamed of
You've got me feeling emotions
Higher than the heavens above

I feel good, I feel nice
I've never felt so satisfied
Thank the Lord I'm alive
Entoxicated, flying high

It feels like a dream
When you touch me tenderly
I don't know if it's real
But I like the way I feel inside

(REPEAT CHORUS)

In the morning when I rise
You are the first thing on my mind
And in the middle of the night
I feel your heart beat
Next to mine

It feels like a dream
When you love me tenderly
I don't know if you're for real
But I like the way I feel inside

(REPEAT CHORUS)

You know the way to make me lose control When you're looking into my eyes
You make me feel so high

(REPEAT CHORUS)

*Flat:
Desinflado, como llanta sin aire. Plano.

Frases en Inglés de la canción de Proyecto Uno:

So, what's up baby?...

you tell me!..

Say: Worried.
Worried
oh, te dejaron flat...

ah... just sing with me then...

ah... Think, you gonna play me out this time? (this time?)
Think, you'll go leave me stinking?
Think, you'll go hurt me?
Think, I have what you been drinking...

you tell me now!..

(why)
(you)
(break down?)

pick it up! (pick it up)!
pick it up! (pick it up)!
pick it up! (pick it up)!




.

No hay comentarios: