lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Rock and roll Strategy - 38 Special



Men like me 'cause I speak my mind
And women like me 'cause I take my time
Try not to take life too serious
I might get burned
If you've got something to show me
I'm willing to learn

Got enough trouble just making it day to day
And when the world starts spinning
'N I feel like I'm going insane


Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
I got a system that's guaranteed
I got a Rock 'n Roll Strategy
It ain't no science but it works for me
It's just a rock 'n roll strategy

Get in my car
Head downtown
Turn up the radio roll the windows down
It ain't no science but it gets me around
It's just rock 'n roll strategy
Turn it up!


If you walk down the middle people criticize you for...
Sitting on a fence
And if you walk on the right
Or you walk on the left
They say you're much too radical to make any sense

Can't win for losing
Might as well be yourself

And when it gets so confusing
You fell like checking out


Chorus


Can't win for losing
Might as well be yourself

And when it gets so confusing
You feel like checking out


Chorus


.

No hay comentarios: