martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

Step in the name of Love - R.Kelly (Remix)



Yeah, it's the power piper of R&B y'all (whoooooh)
follow me (yeah)
Chicago and them (oh yeah)
Don Juan and them (yeah)
this is for y'all... The Remix

Said I know that it's somebody's birthday tonight somewhere
and I know somebody is gonna celebrate tonight somewhere, I know

One thing's for sure
(I'm gonna put on my dancing shoes) then I'mma hit the door
(and go out and step the whole night through)


Snap in the name of love (im gonna)
Snap in the name of love

(them im gonna)
Clap in the name of love (oh yeah)
Clap in the name of love

(I'm gonna step)
Step in the name of love (whoooh)

Step in the name of love (in the name of love)
Groove in the name of love, groove in the name of love


See I know there's somebody breaking out the champagne somewhere
And you can be sure that (can be sure)
That somebody's gonna make love from the night until the day
(I know one thing) one things for sure
(I'm gonna put on my dancing shoes yeah) then imma hit the door
(And go out and step the whole night through)


Snap in the name of love (yeah)
Snap in the name of love (whooh)

Clap in the name of love (oh yeah)
Clap in the name of love

(Said I'm gonna step)
Step in the name of love (whoo)

Step in the name of love (in the name of love)
Groove in the name of love, groove in the name of love


Ooooh, I wait till somebody else gets up (then I...)
I wanna be the first one to hit the floor (ohhh soooooo)
So tell the DJ to turn it up (turn it up!)
Cuz it feels so good
Dancing to this remix, makes me wanna step, cuz it's the cut...


Snap in the name of love (oh baby)
Snap in the name of love (uh im gonna)

Clap in the name of love (yeah)
Clap in the name of love
(step in the name)
Step in the name of love (of love)
Step in the name of love

(Then I'm gonna groove, yeah...)
Groove in the name of love
...

/Step step, side to side
round and round, dip it now
separate, bring it back
now let me see you do the love slide/...

Everybody step, stepping, keep on stepping, stepping round
Everybody round and round, side to side
Separate, and bring it back

/Everybody keep on stepping/
C'mon and step in the name of love... While we living!
Let's dance out, hit the Club, DJ is rocking, and it's all for us
If anybody asks, why we're stepping, tell them that...

We did it for love, yeah
(x5)

If they asked you why we did it
Tell them we did it for love, oohhh, yeah

If they asked u why we did it
We did it for love
Everybody's snapping, everybody's clapping
Everybody's grooving in the name of love

step on y'all
Regina and George Daniels, I love yall
I see you... DJ Wayne Williams... Spinning them records

and last but not least...
Lets not forget the man on the guitar
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Donny Lang, play on player...


.

No hay comentarios: