miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

Legacy - Ed Goggin



De la Banda Sonora, de la 100% recomendada Película:




If I had a Legacy
There’s something I’d like for it to be
If I was a Billionaire
I'll give it all to charity

But if I had a heart of gold
Will never ___ fear
I hold on to my dreams
I have a Legacy


If I had a legacy
There’s something I’d like for it to be
I’d give every living soul
A piece of the gift you gave to me

Shadows are far too hard to climb
You taught me to step into the light
If I could help someone like me
This would be my legacy


Dreams are the sail that moves the soul
To be much more than we will ever know


If you had a Legacy
What would you like for it to be
What will your loved ones say
How will you help them find their way

What are the gifts you’ll leave behind
the treasures that they'll find
It’s right inside your dreams
It’s your Legacy


/It’s your Legacy/
My legacy
It’s my Legacy
/This will be my Legacy/

/It’s our Legacy/

Now it’s right inside your dreams
and a gift you gave to me
And it's right inside your dreams
It's a gift you gave to me

Legacy
your Legacy
Legacy

And it's right inside your dreams
/It's a gift you gave to me/

/It's your Legacy/
It's your...

A gift you gave to me
/It's your Legacy/


Clic para descargar una guía educativa acerca de la Película



.

No hay comentarios: