martes, 5 de enero de 2010

California Girls - David Lee Roth

Mmm... Quien compuso esta canción
creo que no conocía aun a las Chicas Colombianas
pues de seguro hubiera dicho:

♫ I wish they all could be like Colombian Girls ♫

¡El sol de estas vacaciones invita a oír
Surf Music!





Well east coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear
And the southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there

The mid-west farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
And the northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be california (x3)
Girls

The west coast has the sunshine
And the girls all get so tanned
I dig a french bikini on hawaii island
Dolls by a palm tree in the sand

I been all around this great big world
And i seen all kinds of girls
Yeah, but i couldn't wait to get back in the states
Back to the cutest girls in the world

/ I wish they all could be california (x3)
Girls /


.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

ho0laaaa

naaaaaaaaaaaaa pzzzzzzzzzzz la netaa



esk esta cancio0n esta mega xd




y po0z yo0 la amo0

pero0 pz la neta las xicas maxicanas tambn somo0s guapas y linda








aja lo0 sabre yo0


ate333 no0hemii



arriba gaga y perry

biie3