sábado, 2 de enero de 2010

How Great Thou Art - Elvis Presley



Oh Lord my God
when I in awesome wonder
Consider all
the worlds thy hands have made

I see the stars
I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout
the universe displayed

When Christ shall come
With shout of acclamation
And take me home
What joy shall fill my heart

Then I shall bow
in humble adoration
And there proclaim
my God how great thou art²

Then sings my soul
my savior God to thee
/ How great thou art /
(x2)



Esta es la versión en Español, de Tony Aguirre:



Nota sobre Palabritas Antiguas:

Thou: Para sujeto, eres. (Hoy en día: You)
Thy: Posesivo del sujeto, Tu mano, Tus manos. (Hoy en día: Your)
Thee: Para Caso Objetivo, A ti, Para ti. (Hoy en día: You)
Art: Indicativo presente para la segunda persona (You) del verbo To Be: Eres


.

No hay comentarios: