domingo, 4 de julio de 2010

Make you Mine - Mr. Sancho



Girl you’re beautiful...
I’ll do anything...


Girl your beautiful (beautiful)
I’ll do anything (anything)
to make you mine (to make you mine)

You’re so fine, you blow my mind
and a girl like you is hard to find…
hard to find



I’m so confused, I’d never met none like you
you make me feel so loved, I just wonder if it's true

You tell me that you care, you tell me you'll be there
I love to be with you, but losing you is what makes me scared

I need you, you are addictive like a drug
let me please you, l got the remedy called love
hey, can you feel my lips gently kiss you back
touch you softly with my fingertips and see how you react

Shh...full players in effect
and you... know I always show respect
as we hit between the sheets making amor with a passion
I see the future in your eyes, I see us lasting...


(Chorus)


I know we don’t always agree, but ma it’s you and me
got to work through all these problems if you want a family
it would be nice… to call you my wife
and have a precious gift from god to tuck in at night
let's have a baby...

your so fine you blow my mind, and a girl like you is hard to find…

You were hard to find, now I’m blessed cause I found you
I knew from the start, I loved everything about you

You put up with a lot, from all the times we fought
to the times when I was away but you’re always in my thoughts
Oye mi vida, I want you right beside me
your beauty shines like a jewel, but it's your love that blinds me


(Chorus)


Enamorados, sentados juntos abrazados
besándote los labios sientes que te amo
una romancia que no mas encuentras en novelas
quiero que sepas que el amor por ti es de de veras

Mija no vez no mas mírame los ojos
me salen lagrimas por tanto que te adoro
disfruto todos los cariños que me haces
tiro mi saco en un charco para que pases

Tu eres mi vida, e-eres mi alegría
una chica muy bonita, me das pura maravilla
si podría lo haría, conocerte otra vez
y tener la esperanza de algún día ser los tres...


(Chorus)...



.

No hay comentarios: