martes, 6 de julio de 2010

Walking Away - Craig David & Alex Ubago



Staying at the door
but know's I want you girl to stay
but we both knows I got's to walk away

we've been here so many times before
can't take the arguments no more
so many nights just get a little night away, so...


/ Tan sólo me iré
a buscar otro lugar
Tan sólo me iré
Ya algo nuevo encontraré /

Tan sólo me iré


Quizás por equivocación
siempre hay alguien que piensa mal
Quizás me canse de esperar
y tenga que escapar

Cuando vuelvo a despertar
Es diferente la realidad
Todos quieren disimular las emociones

Ya no puedo mentirme más
Mil noches que se van
Cansado de luchar, no vuelo discutir...


(Coro)


Well, I’m so tired baby
things you say... you’re driving me away
whispers in the powder room baby
don’t listen to the games they play

Girl I thought you realise:
"I’m not got them other guys"
'cause I saw them with my own eyes
you should’ve been more wise, and...

well I don’t wanna live my life
too many sleepless nights
not mentioning the fights
I’m sorry to say, lady...


I’m walking away
from the troubles in my life
I’m walking away
Oh, to find a better day

(x4)



.

No hay comentarios: