martes, 7 de diciembre de 2010

The Eagles - Please, come home for Christmas

Mucha prudencia...
No manejen embriagados por el amor de Dios.

No contribuyan a que las alegrías se conviertan en trstezas...

Que Dios cuide sus viajes familiares
para que hayan gratos reencuentros.
Bells will be ringing
this sad, sad news
Oh, what a Christmas
to have the blues

My baby's gone
I have no friends
To wish me greetings
once again

Cries will be singing
Silent Night
Christmas carols
by candlelight

/Please come home for Christmas/
If not for Christmas by New Years night

Friends and relations
send salutations
Sure as the stars shine above

But this is Christmas
Yes, Christmas my dear
The time of year
to be with the ones you love

So won't you tell me
you'll never more roam
Christmas and new Years
will find you home

/ (Oh) There'll be no more sorrow
no grief and pain
And I'll be happy
Christmas once again/



.

No hay comentarios: