sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

1983 - Neon Trees

Vive tus días como si fueras joven siempre...

Vive cada día de nuevo ese año que nunca olvidarás ;-)

¡vive!

¡vive, vive tu día!

¡vive la vída!




Canción Completa:




I've been here looking dynamite
Alone against the wall
Girls like you give it all so cold
Talking cheap in a bathroom stall

And look so smooth, you better tell me the truth
Would you trade me out for someone cool?
I know you better than you do
So put out your cigarette and kiss me on the lips tonight


Me and you, you and me
Let's go back, let's go back, 1983 is calling
I've been on my knees and crawling
Back to you, it's coming all back to me, 1983


I've got something that I've kept inside
And the blood is on the blade
You're there sucking on a lollipop
Like you haven't aged a day

And it ain't so pretty when you're playing cute
When your body's up against some fool
Does he feel it?
'Cause I feel it!


(Chorus)


The year I was born I won't be ignored
So get your feet on the floor
I'm the only one, are you afraid?
I still make you move


/Me and you, you and me
Let's go back to 1983/


(Chorus)
x2


.

No hay comentarios: