lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

Maybe - Jay Sean


Amor online y por teléfono... Me suena :-)

(En negrilla frases que te sugiero memorices)




Beep, beep, oh look, now there goes my phone
And once again I'm just hoping it's a text from you
It ain't right read your messages
just twice, thrice, four times a night, it's true

Everyday I patiently wait
I'm feeling like a fool but I do anyway
Nothing can feel as sweet and as real
as knowing I won't be waiting in vain


And maybe it's true, I'm caught up on you
Maybe there's a chance that you're stuck on me too
So maybe I'm wrong, it's all in my head
Maybe we're afraid of words, we both hadn't said


I'm always connected online, hooked on Facebook all the time
Hoping you've checked my profile
Just can't help wondering why you play it cool
But see, I'm hopelessly falling for you

Every night on my phone I
__________________
All joking inside, wanna see you and I
Come out and say what we're trying to hide?


(Chorus)


/Like I really want you, I think I need you
Baby, I miss you, I'm thinking of you/


(Chorus)
x2


Maybe it is true, I'm caught up on you
Maybe I am wrong, baby, I miss you


.

No hay comentarios: