viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

Wishing Well - Terence Trent D'Arby




Kissing like a bandit stealing time
Underneath the Sycamore tree
Cupid by the hour sends valentines
To my sweet lover and me

Slowely, surely
Yours appetite is more than I know

Sweetly, softly
I'm falling in love with you


Wish me love a wishing well to kiss and tell
A wishing well of butterfly tear

Wish me love a wishing well to kiss and tell
A wishing well of crocodile tears, (say...)

Make it funky now boys!


Hugging like a monkey see, monkey do
Right beside a riverboat gambler
Erotic images float through my head
Say I wanna be your midnight rambler

Quickly, quickly
The blood races through my veins

Quickly, loudly
I wanna hear those sugar bells ring


(Chorus)

Get up now

on the beat now, uh!
come on !


(Chorus)

Uh!
Yeeh....

I feel like going on
I feel like going on

Come on
Come on

Erotic images floating through my head
your midnight rambler, baby

Uh!

Yeah...Ooh!

dig it!
for you anywhere

I don't know 'cause I don't care

But all I know is I gotta be your midnight rambler, baby

Uh!


.

No hay comentarios: