lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

Corrección a Palabras y Frases (2)

1) am production engineer - I am Production Engineer

Work on the project of HDT - I work with HDT Project

I have a son of 12 year old - I have a 12 year old son


2) My expectation is practice my english.

My expectation is to practice my English.

and share with you all this course -
and to share with you all in this course.

I can say and think is that a profesional is half profesional if he can not speaks another language.

I can say and think that a professional is half professional if he can not speaks another language.


3) I use to study modern languages in a technical institute

I used to study modern languages in a technical institute

I work in a trsnational - I work in a transnational

a very important part of the business - a very important part of business


4)
I´AM System Ingenieer - I'm a System Engineer

I married with one girls - I'm married and I have one girl

... and working AT SENA
- ... and I am working at SENA


5) I have 30 years - I am 30 years old

would like to speak good English super

I would like to speak super good English

I have a very close family and cute - I have a very close and cute family


6) I study electrical and electronic supplementary SENA

I study electrical and electronic supplementary at SENA

I love music rock, metalcore, hardcore, screamo, punk.

I love Rock, Metalcore, Hardcore, Screamo and Punk
music.

My sport is BMX, Skateboad.

My favorite sports are BMX and Skateboading.


7) i live in the Manizales city
I live in Manizales city

i am student biology in the caldas university
I am a Biology student at Caldas University

I like the nature and place open
I like nature and open places

In my free time practice mountaineering and climbing
In my free time I practice mountaineering and climbing

... for all mountains the Colombia
... through all Colombia Mountains

Artículo recomendado:
http://www.hablamejoringles.com/articulo-sobre-articulos-el-uso-de-the-en-ingles/



.

No hay comentarios: