sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Gloria & Pretty Woman - Mariachi Real de Xalisco






Yeah, right!

Did you hear about my baby?
she come all around
She come around here
the head to the ground

She come round here
just about midnight
She makes me feel so good
makes me feel all right

She come round my street
She come to my house
Knock upon my door!
Climbing up my stairs, one, two, and...
Come on baby
Wow there she is in my room, oh... boy!

Hey, what's your name, baby?
How old are you, little cute?
Oh, where you go to school, ah?
Aha, yeah
Aha, mmm hum
Oh my God!

Well, now that we know each other a little bit better
Why don't we come over here and...
Make me feel all right!

Gloria (Yeah!)
Gloria (Rock it!)
Gloria (Gloria!)
Gloria (All night, all day!)
Gloria (All right, okey, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, hey!)
Gloria, Gloria


Yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, hey!


Pretty woman, walking down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman
I don't believe you
you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you


Won't you pardon me?
I couldn't help, but see...
You look as lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me?


Pretty woman, stop a while
Pretty woman, talk a while
Pretty woman, give your smile to me

Pretty woman, yeah, yeah, yeah
Pretty woman, walk my way
Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me



.

No hay comentarios: