viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2009

Pretty Young Thing - Michael Jackson



You know, you...
You make me fell so good inside
I've always wanted a girl just like you
Such a P.Y.T. , Pretty Young Thing
Ooh...

Where did you come from lady?
And Ooh... Won't you take me there?
Right away... Won't you baby?

Tenderoni you've got to be
Spark my nature sugar, fly with me

Don't you know now
Is the perfect time?

We can make it right
Hit the city lights

Then tonight
Ease the loving pain
Let me take you to the max


[Chorus]

/ I want to love you

(P.Y.T.) Pretty Young Thing

You need some loving

(T.L.C.) Tender Lovin' Care

And I'll take you there

(Girl! Ooh, Ooh, Ooh...)
(Yes, I will)
(Take you there)
/


(Anywhere you wanna Go)


Nothing can stop this burning
Desire to be with you
Gotta get to you baby

Won't you come? It's emergency!
Cool my fire yearning honey, come set me free

And, don't you know now?
Is the perfect time

We can dim the lights
Just to make it right

In the night
Hit the loving spot
I'll give you all that I've got


[Chorus]


/ Pretty young thing
You make me free /


/ Pretty Young Things,
Repeat after me,
say:

/ Na Na Na /

/ Na Na, Na Na /

/ Na Na Na /

/ Na Ra, Na Ra Na /

/ I'll Take You There /


[Chorus]


Nota:

Todavía no he podido descubrir
lo que dice una vocesita al final de la canción,
pero curiosamente
es la misma que suena en este otro video:

http://elinglesquetuyasabes.blogspot.com/2009/11/good-life-kanye-west.html




No hay comentarios: