martes, 1 de diciembre de 2009

Splish, Splash - Bobby Darin


Splish splish...
I was taking a bath
Long about a Saturday night, yey!

A rub-a-dub, just relaxing in the tub
Thinking everything was alright

Well, I stepped out the tub
put my feet on the floor

I wrapped the towel around me and I
Opened the door, and then I

Splish, splash...
I jumped back in the bath
Well how was I to know
there was a party going on?

They was a-splishing and a-splashing
Reeling with the feeling, moving and a-grooving
Rocking and a-rolling, Hey there!



Bing bang, I saw the whole gang
Dancing on my living room rug, yeah!

Flip flop, they was doing the bop
All the teens had the dancing But...

there was lollipop
with a Peggy Sue
Good Golly, Miss Mally
was-a even there, too!

A- well-a

Splish, splash...
I forgot about the bath
I went and put my dancing shoes on, yey...

I was a rolling and a strolling
reeling with the feeling,
Moving and a grooving
splishing and a splashing
Hey there!



Yes, I was a-splishin' and a splashin'

I was a-rollin' and a-strollin'...

Yeah, I was a-movin' and a-groovin'

We was a-reelin' with the feelin'

We was a-rollin' and a-strollin'
Movin' with the groovin'

Splish, splash, yeah!


Splishin' and a'splashin', one time
I was splishin' and a'splashin', uh, uh

I was a-movin' and a-groovin'
I was a-splishin' and a-splashin'


.

No hay comentarios: