miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2009

A, You're Adorable - Perry C & The Fontane Sisters



When Johnny Jones was serenading Mary
He sure could quote a lot of poetry
But he'd much rather tell her
what he learned in Speller
When they both attended PS 33*

A you're Adorable
B you're so Beautiful
C you're a Cutie full of charms
D you're a Darling and...
E you're Exciting
F you're a Feather in my arms
G you look Good to me
H you're so Heavenly
I you're the one I Idolize
J we're like Jack and Jill
K you're so Kissable
L is the Love Light in your eyes

M, N, O, P, you could go on all day
Q, R, S, T, Alphabetically speaking, you're OK

U (You) made my life complete
V means you're loVely sweet
W, X, Y, Z

It's fun to wander through the Alphabet with you
To tell (as what)
I mean (aha)
to tell you what you mean to me
(me love you Alphabetically)


*Public School


.

No hay comentarios: