miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

Waving Flags - Tema Oficial del Mundial 2010


Dale play...

Desactiva las anotaciones del video...
(Desde la esquina inferior derecha)

Dale clic en HD para oír con mejor calidad, y...

¡A bailar!





/ Ooooooh Wooooooh
Ooooooh
Wooooooh Ooooooh
Ooooooh Wooooooh Ooooooh /

Give me (you) freedom, give me (you) fire
give me (you) reason, take me (you) higher
See the champions, take the field now
you define us, make us feel proud

In the streets are exhalifting
as we lose our inhabition
Celebration its around us
every nations, all around us

Sing forever young
singin songs underneath that sun

Lets rejoice in the beautifull game
And toghetter at the end of the day

WE ALL SAY:

/ When I get older I will be stronger
They'll call me freedom
Just like a wavin' flag

And then it goes back (x3) /

/ Ooooooh Wooooooh Ooooooh
Wooooooh Ooooooh
Ooooooh Wooooooh Ooooooh /





.

No hay comentarios: