miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

Dance to this Song - KevJumba





Let's dance to this song (HEY!)
Let's dance to this song (HEY!)
Let's dance to this song (HEY!)
Let's dance
2x


I know you're thinking that you heard this before
Some strings and bass to move your body to the floor
But girl don't matter if the beats are the same
'Cause seeing your body move I'm just glad you came


Move this, move that, verse one, verse two
That's all these songs are meant to do
Just melodies, don't stop to think
Mindless moves girl, let's grab a drink!


(Chorus)


My turn to go but lyrics really don't matter
'Cause I got the flow to make your booty move faster
Err time I hear this song I get up on my feet and dance
I just want the same old noise that keeps my body in a trance!


Insert cliche, then you'll get plays
Drink, girls, dance, beat, blah, blah repeat
We made a hit, In like 30 minutes
This is tight! We done and did it!


(Chorus)


This is the music for our generation
The sounds for the kids that's sweeping the nation
From coast to coast, and club to club,
Here's another pop song for all you to love


(Chorus)



.

No hay comentarios: