jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

Fuego - KJ 52 Ft. Funky



This is DJ More!
We got KJ in the house!
We got Funky in the house!


¡Siente el Fuego!

Échate pa' aca para que sienta el
¡Fuego!

Porque lo que traigo pa' mi gente es
¡Fuego!

Esto viene de arriba, esto sí que es el
¡Fuego!

(¿Tú quieres algo nuevo? Pues...)
x2


(Here we go!)

Eh! you! I turned off the TV, it sounds so lame
'Cause when they speak, it all sounds so same

They say hope and that they got change
But it goes over my head like Rogaine

(Siente el fuego)

No, I don’t care if I’m just no name
I wanna burn like a slow flame of Propane

These things of the world is no gain
I’ll take Jesus, keep the rope chain

(Uh!..)

The whole thing is a such a paradigm
That keeps me on my knees just in my prayer time

It’s a mess man, the Whole 9
Just in recession like Donald Trumps Hair Line

(Siente el fuego)

So I’m back on my grind
Stepped off the mic to give him the airtime

But I’m fine when I keep a clear mind
And stay up above it all just like the airlines


(Coro)


Que se sienta el Fuego
(Siente el Fuego)
x8


Y no me pica mucho el English, pero también le meto mano
vuelvo y me presento en combination con mí hermano

You, KJ, here we go again, papá
Es Fuego de este si nadie se te escapa

La música te azota, el ritmo te atrapa
We know that we fly y no necesitamos capa

We got Fire, o sea we got Fuego
Lo hacemos con orgullo pero no tenemos ego

(Siente el fuego)

Tenemos claro para quien es que se hace
si no lo sabes pues podemos darte clase

Get ready, here we go mi gente
sonando los tambores pero un poco diferente (¡Listo!)

Daddy, Daddy, esto es un party
lo que traemos, lo traemos pa' everybody

Put it on your system, sube tu sistema
Y sube tu mano arriba para que sientas como quema


(Coro)


We’ve gathered to come back at it
Come on the track just to take a stab at it

Take a life that’s breaking down shattered
And do much more than break your bad habits

What I got is the grace now added
And I ___ for the Rock, just like a crack addict

Whether or not you think that mattered
I’m ready to be used like 'Go, Go, Gadget'


(Coro)


.

No hay comentarios: