lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Me Neither - Brad Paisley

Mañana, Dios mediante, publicaré un post sobre las palabras:

Either y
Neither.


Apuesto a que no has estado en un concierto,
sea, o de Carranga o de música Country.
Yo Tampoco... Pero, ¡Me encantaría!

Un adelanto...




Darling, I've been standing here
just watching you all night
And I think I've even caught you watching me a couple times

If I don't ask I'll never know
This may sound dumb, but here we go

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Me neither...

I'm glad that we agree
Believe me

That's a big relief
Well, this place is awful crowded
And this music is so loud

Would you like to go and grab a bite to eat?
Me neither...


It's nice to finally meet a girl
who doesn't move too fast
I was only checking, that's the reason that I asked

Relationships need time to grow
You and I should take this slow

And darling tell me: Would you like to dance?
Me neither...

I was just being polite
Thank goodness

My feet are much too tired
I'm sure you're tired too
I can see an empty booth

Would you like to maybe sit and talk a while?
Me neither...

We'd never get along
I'm thinking... there's no chemistry at all
This has been a waste of time
And I'm running outta lines

Don't you think it's time for me to end this song?
Me neither...


(Oh!... Here we go!)


.

No hay comentarios: