martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

No Matter What - Boyzone & Pavarotti

La parte de la canción que está en Italiano
la transcribí por oído, pero admito que no está correcta
pues tengo poca o ninguna idea de Italiano.

Si alguien sabe, me corregirá justificadamente.




No matter what, yeah...

No matter what they tell us
No matter what they do
No matter what they teach us
What we believe is true


Se credire la vita
e credincho que pa
cual si asi cosa venga
non te ne pentirai


I can't deny what I believe
I can't be what I'm not (se credira vero e tu)
I know our love forever
I know, no matter what

If only tears were laughter
If only night was day
If only prayers were answered
Then we would hear God say...


Che una parola sola
que ti iluminera
L'amore di una donna
la via ti mostrera

E giorno, dopo giorno
un giorno abrai
yo que tu vorrei


No matter where it's barren
A dream is being born


No matter who they follow (Te credire el amore)
No matter where they lead (Y che vicino a te)
No matter how they judge us (no ris parviarti mai)
I'll be everyone you need

No matter if the sun don't shine
Or if the skies are blue


No pon momento puyo
di no che splenderai


I can't deny what I believe
I can't be what I'm not
I know, I know


Che una parola sola
L'amore cuello che pi solvera


And no, no matter what
That's all that matters to me
(X 7)



.

No hay comentarios: