viernes, 13 de agosto de 2010

Love me Tenderly - Veronica Lopez




-Hey, Jessi!
-ya...
-I have an idea. You know, sometimes I perform and people say:
Hey, what are you saying? You know, I didn't speak Spanish,
and I thought... What if I do a Cumbia in English!
What do you think?
-Ahh... No
-No? Really? What do you think?
-I'll don't do it


Then thinking of you all day the long
This lonely feeling is coming on strong
and I just don't know what to do
I'm going crazy 'till I'm with you


...Everything goes away
The moment I her you say: I love you
(Oh, baby)

Let me hold you tenderly
Kiss your lips tenderly
I'll be the woman you need, made of it
Just love me, love me tendery


Don't take for granted that we're together
Remember nothing is forever
Are the things all right between you and me?
My heart is yours eternally

(Chorus)


.

No hay comentarios: