domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

Good Night Song - Tears for Fears



Here on the stage, the time has come
with the strings of "Be my angel", of Rock in 2/4
Time may keep alive
That old Twan Song
That we’ve been playing forever
'til the time may be right to say good-bye


My voice is aching
I’m tongue-tied
And the sounds we are making are so old


Goodnight song, played so wrong
Blame the crowd, they screamed so loud so long


It’s an honest day
Take the best of me and then the rest let go


In every situation where there’s tireless rage
Step outside the cage
And let the real fool show


I should have stayed around to break the ice
I thought about it once or twice
But nothing ever changes
Unless there’s some pain


And our
/ Goodnight song, played so wrong,
Blame the crowd, they screamed so loud so long /



.

No hay comentarios: